The Inaugural International Conference of the Corporate Governance Forum will take place 8 October 2015, Istanbul
Conference Registration is now closed!
Koç University, Heidrick & Struggles, and Siemens are pleased to welcome you to join the inaugural conference of the Koç University Corporate Governance Forum on October 8th, 2015 at the Çırağan Palace Kempinski Hotel in Istanbul.
Koç University Corporate Governance Forum positions itself as one of the major actors for creating and promoting corporate governance culture in Turkey.
The conference will host corporate governance thought leaders and some of the world’s foremost family businesses for an important debate on the reality of corporate governance practice in emerging and developing markets. Through a series of presentations and high-level panel debates the conference will debate:
- Corporate governance practices for family business
- Strategies to drive board effectiveness
- Applied corporate governance success stories from both emerging and developed markets
Expert corporate governance speakers from both Turkey and around the world will include renowned business leaders and academics such as;
- Aclan Acar, Dogus Holding, President of Automotive Division
- Agah Uğur, Borusan Holding, CEO
- Andrew Kakabadse, Henley Business School, Professor of Governance and Leadership
- Carolyn Dittmeier, Assicurazioni Generali Group, Chairman
- Hurşit Zorlu, Deputy CEO, Anadolu Group and Chairman of the Corporate Governance
Association of Turkey (TKYD)
- Dr. Klaus Moosmayer, Siemens, Global Chief Compliance Officer
- Neriman Ülsever, Chief HR Officer & Board Member, Sabancı Holding
- Nursel İlgen, CFA, Director, Head of Investor Relations, TAV Airports Holding
- Tamer Haşimoğlu, President, Tourism, Food and Retailing Group, Koç Holding A.Ş.
- Tayfun Bayazıt, Koc University Corporate Governance Forum, Board Member, (ex-CEO & Chairman of Yapi Kredi Bank, ex-Chairman of TUSIAD)
- Dr. Yilmaz Arguden, ARGE Consulting, Chairman
Join us in the palatial surroundings of Istanbul's premiere Bosphorus venue, for an exclusive gathering of business leaders coming together to mark a turning point in corporate governance culture in Turkey.